- Hello world! on
- Snap AV: CoronavirUS February 25, 2020If you don’t look, you won’t find it.
- Markets not live, Tuesday 25th February 2020 February 25, 2020Featuring Gilead, Prudential, Meggitt, SIG, Hammerson, Pearson, Pollen Street and snooping on the Ritz.
- Your questions on Tesla, answered February 25, 2020If they’re good.
- Three charts that pierce the private equity hype February 25, 2020How the secret sauce of an industry is whisked
- Markets not live, Monday 24th February 2020 February 24, 2020Featuring Covid-19, Cineworld, NMC Health, Countrywide, Rightmove, Fevertree Drinks and getting rich with Fibonacci sequences.
- Snap AV: CoronavirUS February 25, 2020
Category Archives: Equity
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading