- Hello world! on
- The great MMT debate, again October 22, 2020Round 1: fight!
- The pandemic model that’s spooking the UK government October 22, 2020Turns out there was one model that predicted the future more accurately than others.
- Further reading October 22, 2020Inside GCHQ; The permanence of your browser data; Martin Bashir; plus more . . .
- Further reading October 21, 2020Challenges for central banks; the art of awkward; critical race theory; progress; and more.
- How reliable is a millennium of macroeconomic data? October 21, 2020Can we really measure what GDP was when the Magna Carta was signed? And do we really need to care?
- The great MMT debate, again October 22, 2020
Category Archives: Equity
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading