- Hello world! on
- Thought for the weekend September 13, 2019“It is only the naïveté of Jay Powell”
- There’s a German word for negative rates September 13, 2019Two of them, in fact.
- Libra is imperialism by stealth September 13, 2019Stablecoins are dollarisation by proxy.
- Will artificial intelligence destroy poker? September 13, 2019An application of AI that isn’t primarily about marketing.
- My week at the end-of-the-world summit September 13, 2019Dizzyingly tiny numbers, late-night parties, cold-war secrets: Jemima Kelly attends the International Seminars on Planetary Emergencies
- Thought for the weekend September 13, 2019
Category Archives: Financial crisis
As always, we are so much wiser after the event. The Economist(Oct 2nd, 2010 edition) has again published a great graph on the impressive deviation from historical norms that preceded the financial crisis. This time it’s about the Spanish banks … Continue reading