- Hello world! on
- The Fed is catching up on climate change January 26, 2021Signs are that, under Biden and Yellen, the US central bank will be more proactive in policing polluters
- Further reading January 26, 2021Dominion sues; Louis Theroux; Stimmys and much more . . .
- Slot machine markets pay out in full January 25, 2021But not everyone is happy.
- GameStop can’t stop going up January 25, 2021Who doesn’t love a crowd-sourced call option gamma short squeeze?
- The EV Bubble spreadsheet: update uno January 22, 2021More numbers goodness for y’all to mull this Friday afternoon.
- The Fed is catching up on climate change January 26, 2021
Category Archives: Financial crisis
As always, we are so much wiser after the event. The Economist(Oct 2nd, 2010 edition) has again published a great graph on the impressive deviation from historical norms that preceded the financial crisis. This time it’s about the Spanish banks … Continue reading