- Hello world! on
- WeLiquid: Adam Neumann pockets $700m July 18, 2019We did not see this coming.
- Nouriel vs the “scammers” July 18, 2019Cryptoland: a refuge for scammers or land of the brave?
- Revolut’s growing pains rumble on July 18, 2019And this time, it’s our old friend Wirecard’s fault, apparently.
- N26 comes of age July 18, 2019“In all honesty, profitability is not one of our core metrics”.
- Further reading July 18, 2019Tesla FUD; blockchain FUD; how to spot an underage woman; meth gators and much more...
- WeLiquid: Adam Neumann pockets $700m July 18, 2019
Category Archives: Financial crisis
As always, we are so much wiser after the event. The Economist(Oct 2nd, 2010 edition) has again published a great graph on the impressive deviation from historical norms that preceded the financial crisis. This time it’s about the Spanish banks … Continue reading