- Hello world! on
- WeLiquid: Adam Neumann pockets $700m July 18, 2019We did not see this coming.
- Nouriel vs the “scammers” July 18, 2019Cryptoland: a refuge for scammers or land of the brave?
- Revolut’s growing pains rumble on July 18, 2019And this time, it’s our old friend Wirecard’s fault, apparently.
- N26 comes of age July 18, 2019“In all honesty, profitability is not one of our core metrics”.
- Further reading July 18, 2019Tesla FUD; blockchain FUD; how to spot an underage woman; meth gators and much more...
- WeLiquid: Adam Neumann pockets $700m July 18, 2019
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading