- Hello world! on
- Tesla needs cash, says Morgan Stanley September 18, 2018About $2.5bn, reckons one of the company's most longstanding supporters.
- What the bond market might miss about inflation September 18, 2018Investors might simply be disregarding the politic threat to existing institutions.
- Markets Live: Tuesday, 18th September 2018 September 18, 2018
- Snap AV: The impact of Trump's tariffs on China September 18, 2018CLSA map it out.
- Further reading September 18, 2018Google in China; nursery rhymes; the Apple Watch; Lehman; and more.
- Tesla needs cash, says Morgan Stanley September 18, 2018
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading