- Hello world! on
- Further reading March 31, 2020Surveillance capitalism; ghost towns; cocoa and much more...
- Keep calm and lack of carry on March 30, 2020EU investment grade does a honey badger impression.
- Markets Now - Monday 30th March 2020 March 30, 2020Last updated 3:00pm BST. Featuring Hammerson, Natixis, Dixons, easyJet, Melrose and remaining in the dark.
- Snap AV: grounds for optimism March 30, 2020Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
- Further reading March 30, 2020Lease debt; watch the Chinese; a national scandal and much more...
- Further reading March 31, 2020
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading