- Hello world! on
- Thought for the weekend September 13, 2019“It is only the naïveté of Jay Powell”
- There’s a German word for negative rates September 13, 2019Two of them, in fact.
- Libra is imperialism by stealth September 13, 2019Stablecoins are dollarisation by proxy.
- Will artificial intelligence destroy poker? September 13, 2019An application of AI that isn’t primarily about marketing.
- My week at the end-of-the-world summit September 13, 2019Dizzyingly tiny numbers, late-night parties, cold-war secrets: Jemima Kelly attends the International Seminars on Planetary Emergencies
- Thought for the weekend September 13, 2019
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading