- Hello world! on
- The UK must stop neglecting the global benefits of English law October 22, 2021English law is an export brand that creates huge value for the UK, but those benefits have become so invisible that it is taken for granted, argues Guy Beringer. That needs rectifying.
- Further reading October 22, 2021Inflation is the symptom; an adoption broker; Tesla’s driving data; the meaning of life; and much more.
- Newt Gingrich pivots to bitcoin October 21, 2021The Trump ally has joined a firm that wants central banks to become HODLers.
- Further reading October 21, 2021Weidmann; Krugman; TikTokTics; and much more . . .
- The Port of LA has just seen cargoes hit record highs October 20, 2021More evidence of how strong demand for consumer durables is right now.
- The UK must stop neglecting the global benefits of English law October 22, 2021
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading