- Hello world! on
- Further reading June 1, 2020Immunological dark matter; genetic outliers; prison chic; flying cars; and much more.
- Markets Now - Friday 29th May 2020 May 29, 2020Last updated 2:00pm BST. Featuring Rolls-Royce, Provident Financial, BP and Barclays.
- Dire predictions on US jobs are proving prescient May 29, 2020The labour market meltdown is likely even worse than the official unemployment rate shows.
- Congratulations Elon, you’ve earned it May 29, 2020When an option payout is larger than aggregate profits.
- Goldman Sachs betrays bitcoin May 29, 2020“Goldman Sucks!” “Bankers behind bars!”
- Further reading June 1, 2020
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading