- Hello world! on
- Watch what consumers do, not what they say May 23, 2022Ignore the doom and gloom.
- Taking inventory at Target and Peloton May 23, 2022Days inventory ratio shows the pile-up in unsold merch
- Further reading May 23, 2022WEF, wealth, stupidity, death, annihilation, etc.
- The switch back from goods to services that wasn’t May 20, 2022We still love buying tat
- Note to central banks: keep it simple, stupid May 20, 2022Bank of England investigates the value of straight talk
- Watch what consumers do, not what they say May 23, 2022
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading