- Hello world! on
- Thoughts for the weekend July 20, 2018“...which had been built as an act of kindness”
- Deference to the Fed? No. Respect? Yes. July 20, 2018The President passes, then fails this test
- Imperial College corrects eToro cryptopuff: it wasn't 'research' after all July 20, 2018The distinction is not academic.
- Markets Live: Friday, 20th July, 2018 July 20, 2018
- An environmental run on the bank July 20, 2018Financial institutions need to insure against reputational shocks.
- Thoughts for the weekend July 20, 2018
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading