- Hello world! on
- Markets Now - Thursday 6th August 2020 August 6, 2020Last updated 1:00pm. Featuring Hammerson, Serco, Tesla, BMW, ITV, Glencore, XP Power, PageGroup, Dialog Semiconductor and Valeo.
- Monzo: the bank that doesn’t want to be August 6, 2020Sometimes it’s good to be boring.
- Further reading August 6, 2020Immunology and intuition; microbubbles; porn bombs; prawn cocktail crisps; and much more.
- A first in the history of capital markets? August 5, 2020When related party sales are your only business.
- Markets Now - Wednesday 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020Last updated 1:30pm. Featuring gold, BP, Legal & General, Land Securities, Metro Bank, ITV and horses.
- Markets Now - Thursday 6th August 2020 August 6, 2020
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading