- Hello world! on
- Further reading May 23, 2018The Mooch; Fentanyl; boring tunnels; Charlie Munger; MiniBOTs; and much more...
- When quality is a liability May 22, 2018Bonds with higher ratings have significantly underperformed this year
- Your post-Brexit relocation love-life costings, ranked May 22, 2018Frankfurt is the cheap date choice.
- Markets Live: Monday, 22nd May, 2018 May 22, 2018
- Altice, a regulatory rocket and an index rejig May 22, 2018Ditched by MSCI, but embraced by deal-watchers.
- Further reading May 23, 2018
Category Archives: Corporate governance
We all like a good outlaw story, whether a western bandit, a gangster or a spy. Fortunately, in finance, we also have outlaws. One guise of them is insider traders. Unfortunately, most of them are neither very likeable, neither very … Continue reading
You probably all know EasyJet, the British low-cost airline. What you probably don’t know, is that it doesn’t own its brand name. Its founder, the young Greek-Cypriot businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou (in the meantime Sir Stelios), has kept the name for … Continue reading