- Hello world! on
- Further reading May 23, 2018The Mooch; Fentanyl; boring tunnels; Charlie Munger; MiniBOTs; and much more...
- When quality is a liability May 22, 2018Bonds with higher ratings have significantly underperformed this year
- Your post-Brexit relocation love-life costings, ranked May 22, 2018Frankfurt is the cheap date choice.
- Markets Live: Monday, 22nd May, 2018 May 22, 2018
- Altice, a regulatory rocket and an index rejig May 22, 2018Ditched by MSCI, but embraced by deal-watchers.
- Further reading May 23, 2018
Category Archives: Choice Debt Equity
On October 10th, it was revealed that Google is developing a self-driving car and that it had already tested it over 140,000 miles of public roads. I also learned, reading that article, that Google is sponsoring a prize for landing … Continue reading
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading