- Hello world! on
- Stonk market update December 3, 2021So, what does Cathie Wood say now?
- US equities: bonus season under threat December 3, 2021All is not well in US stocks. Time to lock in some gains?
- Further reading December 3, 2021Michelle Mone; Money Heist; Merkel and much more . . .
- Square: Blockheads December 2, 2021How could we not comment on this?
- Further reading December 2, 2021Twitter; MLM; sextech; the metaverse; and much more.
- Stonk market update December 3, 2021
Category Archives: Choice Debt Equity
On October 10th, it was revealed that Google is developing a self-driving car and that it had already tested it over 140,000 miles of public roads. I also learned, reading that article, that Google is sponsoring a prize for landing … Continue reading
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading