- Hello world! on
- Tesla needs cash, says Morgan Stanley September 18, 2018About $2.5bn, reckons one of the company's most longstanding supporters.
- What the bond market might miss about inflation September 18, 2018Investors might simply be disregarding the politic threat to existing institutions.
- Markets Live: Tuesday, 18th September 2018 September 18, 2018
- Snap AV: The impact of Trump's tariffs on China September 18, 2018CLSA map it out.
- Further reading September 18, 2018Google in China; nursery rhymes; the Apple Watch; Lehman; and more.
- Tesla needs cash, says Morgan Stanley September 18, 2018
Category Archives: Choice Debt Equity
On October 10th, it was revealed that Google is developing a self-driving car and that it had already tested it over 140,000 miles of public roads. I also learned, reading that article, that Google is sponsoring a prize for landing … Continue reading
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading