- Hello world! on
- Here’s what’s really going on in Tesla’s factory August 16, 2018Inside the beating heart of Musk's electric car kingdom.
- Markets Live: Thursday, 16th August 2018 August 16, 2018
- Erdogan can’t sidestep the IMF for long August 16, 2018As debt repayments come due, Turkey needs more than Qatar
- Further reading August 16, 2018Hate speech in Myanmar; capitalism without capital; educations deserts; how to discuss the Far Right; and more.
- MiFID II: not all doom and gloom August 16, 2018Some effects may have been exaggerated, but that's not the whole story.
- Here’s what’s really going on in Tesla’s factory August 16, 2018
Category Archives: Choice Debt Equity
On October 10th, it was revealed that Google is developing a self-driving car and that it had already tested it over 140,000 miles of public roads. I also learned, reading that article, that Google is sponsoring a prize for landing … Continue reading
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading