- Hello world! on
- Blockchain as a cult, Ant Group edition September 29, 2020The blockchain protocols of the Elderly University of Alipay Choir.
- Further reading September 29, 2020Trump’s tedium; Pandemic fragility; Skiing in a time of Covid
- Getting to grips with 2020, one chart crime at a time September 28, 2020JPMorgan, u OK hun?
- Further reading September 28, 2020A pig farmer named Jim Watkins; the garden boom; the second wave (maybe); woolies; and much more.
- The prop trading that got away September 25, 2020How the market-making and liquidity management desks became the new risk-taking centres across the banking industry.
- Blockchain as a cult, Ant Group edition September 29, 2020
Category Archives: Choice Debt Equity
On October 10th, it was revealed that Google is developing a self-driving car and that it had already tested it over 140,000 miles of public roads. I also learned, reading that article, that Google is sponsoring a prize for landing … Continue reading
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading