- Hello world! on
- Thoughts for the weekend December 14, 2018“Stay humble and HODL.”
- It turns out “bond tokens” and “share tokens” might just be classed as securities December 14, 2018“Having to apply US securities regulation to the system had a serious negative impact on our ability to launch”.
- The bitcoin price is wrong December 14, 2018You gotta have faith.
- The math wizard who became a customer loyalty scheme guru December 14, 2018Former Harvard Business School economist talks to Sujeet Indap about his journey from professor to profit-maker.
- Further Reading December 14, 2018Maybe two questions would work; Tarriffs and the minimum wage; Robin Hood is an old idea with a hat on; News and the yield curve; Barclays backs wage growth
- Thoughts for the weekend December 14, 2018
Category Archives: Choice Debt Equity
On October 10th, it was revealed that Google is developing a self-driving car and that it had already tested it over 140,000 miles of public roads. I also learned, reading that article, that Google is sponsoring a prize for landing … Continue reading
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading
For years, I have been explaining to my students that there is a potential conflict of interest between the owners of a company and the people that lend money to it. Indeed, shareholders have the chance to get an upside on … Continue reading