- Hello world! on
- The Fed is catching up on climate change January 26, 2021Signs are that, under Biden and Yellen, the US central bank will be more proactive in policing polluters
- Further reading January 26, 2021Dominion sues; Louis Theroux; Stimmys and much more . . .
- Slot machine markets pay out in full January 25, 2021But not everyone is happy.
- GameStop can’t stop going up January 25, 2021Who doesn’t love a crowd-sourced call option gamma short squeeze?
- The EV Bubble spreadsheet: update uno January 22, 2021More numbers goodness for y’all to mull this Friday afternoon.
- The Fed is catching up on climate change January 26, 2021
Category Archives: Debt structure
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading