- Hello world! on
- Thought for the weekend January 25, 2020When public life gets too much.
- Why some markets are just garbage January 24, 2020A bold new UK policy is set to transform corporate trash management and associated markets; but will the new rules stoke or curb the industry’s waste crime problem?
- Markets not live, Friday 24th January 2020 January 24, 2020Featuring Just Eat/Takeaway, Remy Cointreau, Finablr, NMC Health, Rightmove, Auto Trader, BOE, Trainline, and Cher’s 1998 Grammy winning hit 'Believe'.
- The electric vehicle carbon emissions debate January 24, 2020It’s not as clear cut as you may think.
- Further reading January 24, 2020Tesla’s German ambitions; a VC takedown; monetising Megxit; and more.
- Thought for the weekend January 25, 2020
Category Archives: Debt structure
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading