- Hello world! on
- How to beat the shorts: THG edition January 18, 2022Matt Moulding’s empire warns on margins.
- Further reading January 18, 2022HS2; Bitcoin; Be My Baby and much more . . .
- SpiceDAO paid $3m for a copy of Jodorowsky’s Dune January 17, 2022And, by the looks of it, little else.
- Further reading January 17, 2022Davos Deville; China and Ukraine; free lunch; sad dad bands; and more.
- Cryptoland fights back January 14, 2022Cease and decease!
- How to beat the shorts: THG edition January 18, 2022
Category Archives: Debt structure
On October 5th 2010, the Flemish business paper De Tijd published a short article entitled “Banken blijven noodlijdend technologiebedrijf Option steunen” (Banks are obliged to go on supporting the technology company Option). Option is a Belgian company manufacturing mobile modems. … Continue reading