- Hello world! on
- Are we thinking about debt in the wrong way? January 23, 2019Hamlet without the Prince of Denmark
- Revisiting Alphaville's Metro archive January 23, 2019Metro Bank shares are down 32 per cent, so what's up?
- BIS trolls bitcoin January 23, 2019How simple mathematics shows bitcoin's design is doomsday-level bad
- Further reading January 23, 2019The future of journalism; #WhatisPeppa; the enhancing eBay plan; piracy is back; and more.
- The IMF's focus on debt recovery must be corrected January 23, 2019The Fund needs to think about output foregone as well.
- Are we thinking about debt in the wrong way? January 23, 2019
Tag Archives: Asymetry of information
On Tuesday Sept 28 2010, Michelin announced a surprise capital increase of € 1.2 bn … and the stock price immediately dropped by 10%, wiping out about the same amount from the pre-money market capitalization! What’s going on here? At … Continue reading