- Hello world! on
- Further reading June 1, 2020Immunological dark matter; genetic outliers; prison chic; flying cars; and much more.
- Markets Now - Friday 29th May 2020 May 29, 2020Last updated 2:00pm BST. Featuring Rolls-Royce, Provident Financial, BP and Barclays.
- Dire predictions on US jobs are proving prescient May 29, 2020The labour market meltdown is likely even worse than the official unemployment rate shows.
- Congratulations Elon, you’ve earned it May 29, 2020When an option payout is larger than aggregate profits.
- Goldman Sachs betrays bitcoin May 29, 2020“Goldman Sucks!” “Bankers behind bars!”
- Further reading June 1, 2020
Tag Archives: Asymetry of information
On Tuesday Sept 28 2010, Michelin announced a surprise capital increase of € 1.2 bn … and the stock price immediately dropped by 10%, wiping out about the same amount from the pre-money market capitalization! What’s going on here? At … Continue reading