- Hello world! on
- Makers remain intact, despite lockdowns November 23, 2020Economically, Europe’s second lockdown will be a lot less painful than the first. That owes much to manufacturers’ resilience.
- Electric vehicles: double, double toil and bubble November 23, 2020Two more EV bubble data points.
- Further reading November 23, 2020Covid cronyism; income inequality; taxis and Tesla; Russia’s “road of bones”; and much more.
- Covid kills, but do we overestimate the risk? November 20, 2020Well, it’s complicated.
- Is PayPal driving the bitcoin spike? November 20, 2020PayPal’s entry into the bitcoin market on October 21 coincides with the recent bitcoin mega rally and some believe the two could be connected.
- Makers remain intact, despite lockdowns November 23, 2020
Tag Archives: Asymetry of information
On Tuesday Sept 28 2010, Michelin announced a surprise capital increase of € 1.2 bn … and the stock price immediately dropped by 10%, wiping out about the same amount from the pre-money market capitalization! What’s going on here? At … Continue reading