- Hello world! on
- Watch what consumers do, not what they say May 23, 2022Ignore the doom and gloom.
- Taking inventory at Target and Peloton May 23, 2022Days inventory ratio shows the pile-up in unsold merch
- Further reading May 23, 2022WEF, wealth, stupidity, death, annihilation, etc.
- The switch back from goods to services that wasn’t May 20, 2022We still love buying tat
- Note to central banks: keep it simple, stupid May 20, 2022Bank of England investigates the value of straight talk
- Watch what consumers do, not what they say May 23, 2022
Tag Archives: Equity
On Tuesday Sept 28 2010, Michelin announced a surprise capital increase of € 1.2 bn … and the stock price immediately dropped by 10%, wiping out about the same amount from the pre-money market capitalization! What’s going on here? At … Continue reading